Emergency Plumber Serving The Kirkland, WA Area
Living in Kirkland with a plumbing emergency? Don’t get left in the lurch. Call the experts at Premier Plumbing and Mechanical. Call 425-298-7179 today. Save instantly on your next call by clicking here for exclusive online coupons and deals.
When a plumbing emergency hits, it’s vital for the problem to get solved ASAP. At Premier Plumbing and Mechanical, we’re Kirkland, WA homeowners too, and will make sure your emergency is dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
Click here to see reviews from past clients.
How to Prevent a Burst Pipe
Your home is one of your biggest investments, protect that investment from burst pipe emergencies with quick and easy methods. A burst pipe usually occurs when the water inside the pipe freezes, causing the ice to expand and put extra pressure on the pipes. That extra pressure will eventually cause the pipe to rupture. By following these easy steps you can protect your home from burst pipe emergencies.
- Insulate your pipes – Pipe insulation or covering can be purchased at any hardware store and is inexpensive and easy to install. By insulating your pipes that are most likely to freeze such as exposed pipes or pipes outside, you can protect your home from a burst pipe.
- Inspect your pipes often – By inspecting your pipes for cracks or leaks you can get the upperhand on a rupture.
If you do experience a burst pipe, the first thing you should do is turn off your water to prevent further flooding, then call the experts at Premier Plumbing and Mechanical.
Avoid Cold Showers with a Water Heater
Your water heater is one of the most used appliances in your home, providing hot water for bathing, showering and cleaning. When your water heater is on the fritz it can disrupt your home and be extremely aggravating. Most water heater problems stem from either the thermostat or cracks and leaks in the tank. When you call Premier Plumbing and Mechanical for your water heater emergency, rest assured that they will assess the problem and find the root of the problem. Repairs will be efficient to get you back in a hot shower as soon as possible.
Main Causes of Toilet Clogs
One of the most common plumbing emergencies we encounter are clogged toilets. There are many things that can contribute to a toilet clog. They can include:
- Children flushing toys or other large objects.
- Overuse of toilet paper, or flushing large quantities of paper towels.
- Flushing diapers or other non water soluble items.
The next time you’re hit with an unexpected plumbing emergency, call the trained and experienced team at Premier Plumbing and Mechanical in Kirkland. Our staff will help get you sorted and make your plumbing problem a distant memory. Call 425-298-7179 now for a quote!