Kirkland Kitchen Plumbing Services
Looking for fast and reliable Kirkland kitchen plumbing service? Premier Plumbing and Mechanical has the expertise you need. Call 425-298-7179 for a quote. Save instantly on your next plumbing project with exclusive deals and coupons. Click here to save.
Your kitchen is the center of your home. It’s the gathering place where you make the food you provide for your family. When something’s not right in the kitchen, the whole vibe of your house can be impacted. Trust the experts when it comes to garbage disposal, sink and faucet repair and installation. Trust Premier Plumbing and Mechanical.
Read what our happy customers are saying about our excellent service.
Faucets, Fixtures and Sink Repairs
If you’re being driven crazy with a constant drip in your kitchen sink, you could benefit from kitchen sink or faucet repairs. There are many things that can go wrong with a sink or faucet, from an improperly installed O-ring, to leaking seals, any kind of drip or leak should be addressed immediately to prevent mold from growing.
Over time your sink and faucet can become old and outdated, multiple leaks can develop, warranting a full replacement rather than a simple repair. For the most part, sinks are and fixtures are replaced more often for design purposes because it’s a relatively simple way to update your kitchen.
Garbage Disposal Problems
As one of the most-used appliances in your home, your garbage disposal takes a lot of wear and tear. Since it can be an awkwardly-placed and potentially dangerous piece of equipment, we always recommend hiring professionals to repair and replace garbage disposals. Some common garbage disposal problems we see:
- Garbage disposal won’t turn on – This could mean a multitude of problems that your trusted Kirkland plumbing professionals can easily figure out.
- Jamming – If your garbage disposal is jamming, it is most likely due to bones, shells or other hard material that is caught inside. For an issue like this, don’t risk losing a digit inside your disposal. Call a professional.
- Leaking – This often happens due to loose screws, seals or gaskets, and is typically an easy fix for a professional.
Tips to keep Your Garbage Disposal Running Smoothly
There are many things you can do to make sure your garbage disposal runs without a snag. By following these simple tips you can reduce the amount of garbage disposal problems you run into.
- Only dispose of soft, organic material in your garbage disposal. Do not put bones, shells or other hard objects in it.
- Always run water through the disposal unit after using it. This will quickly clean the blades between service.
- If you have a lot of material to dispose, put it in the garbage disposal in stages as to not jam it.
Call for a Quote Today
Whether you are looking to upgrade your kitchen sink and fixtures, stop a dripping tap or repair or replace a garbage disposal, Premier Plumbing and Mechanical in Kirkland, WA has you covered. Call 425-298-7179 for a quote today.