Kirkland Repiping Services
Debating a Kirkland repiping project? Allow trusted professionals show you the options. Call Premier Plumbing and Mechanical at 425-298-7179 for a quote. Click here for instant savings and coupons!
Smooth running pipes are essential to a smooth running home. When a repair won’t suffice, repiping is necessary. While reiping can be a frightening thought, for professionals it can be simple and often the most effective way to deal with old, beyond repair pipes. Premier Plumbing and Mechanical works with integrity and honesty, guaranteeing all their work for 12 months.
Find out what people are saying about our repiping services by clicking here.
To Repair or Repipe?
Repiping your home can be a big undertaking. Making the decision to repipe is just as important. Your Kirkland, WA plumbers can advise you to the best route to take with the pipes in your home. For a small leak or crack, a repair is often sufficient. However, if you are experiencing recurring cracks and leaks, repiping may be the best, most cost-efficient way to go.
Newer and more modern piping systems are built to anticipate repairs and can be more easily fixed and maintained. Trust your plumber to make the best decision for your home.
Signs You Should Definitely Repipe
As a homeowner, you should listen to house. There are many signs that can show up, that all point to repiping. If you experience any of these signs, call Premier Plumbing and Mechanical right away.
- Change in the color of your water.
- Noticing a weird smell to your water.
- Reduced water pressure.
- Noticing a change in your water bill per month.
Any one of these signs can mean a repiping is necessary, so make sure you call a plumber as soon as you notice any of these signs.
Options for Repiping
Once you’ve made the decision to repipe your home, there are a few other decisions that need to be made. With advancements to technology, you are now able to choose between two kinds of piping that both have amazing benefits. When deciding on what kind of piping to choose for home, consider the upsides and downsides of both.
- Copper Piping – Extremely sturdy, copper piping has been the standard for piping for many years since it eliminates any metallic taste or smell to the water. The joints are leak-proof and will never sag. One of the downsides to to copper is that the initial cost to install is a bit more expensive than other options.
- PEX Piping – As a newer technology, PEX piping is more modern and easy to install. The flexible nature of it means it can be fixed more easily and for cheaper. The downsides to PEX is that it is vulnerable to UV rays so it cannot be used outside, and it also cannot be directly connected to a water heaters.
Make the Call Today
Whether you repipe with PEX or copper, the experts in Kirkland, WA, Premier Plumbing and Mechanical, can help you make the best decision for you. Call 425-298-7179 today for a quote!