Kirkland Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
For trusted Kirkland sewer line repair, call Premier Plumbing and Mechanical. Let our licensed professionals help. Call 425-298-7179 today for a quote. Save on your next plumbing project by clicking here for exclusive deals and coupons.
Your sewer line is a part of your home that should just work properly without a second thought. Your sewer line flushes waste away from your home, keeping your home clean and safe making it one of the most important systems in your house. At Premier Plumbing and Mechanical we are family owned and operated. We understand the importance of keeping your family safe.
Click here to check out what our clients are saying about our sewer line repair and replacement service in Kirkland, WA.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Work
There are many household problems that happen silently until it’s something happens and they rear their head. Luckily, problems with a sewer lines can be pretty obvious if you know what signs to look for. If you experience any of these symptoms, it may be time to have professionals look at your sewer line.
- Gurgling noises in your pipes.
- Odd smells coming from your drains.
- Standing or poorly draining water.
- Dirt or roots backing up into your sink or tub.
Noticing any of these issues can mean that there is a sewer line or rupture that needs to be taken care of ASAP. The experts dispatched to your call will be able to determine if a repair is sufficient, or if a full replacement need to be done.
The Root Causes of Sewer Line Problems
Many things can go wrong with a sewer line, from leaks to ruptures, a professional plumber can discover the cause for your sewer line issue and recommend the best course of action to repair it. Some sewer line problem causes can include:
- Tree Roots – It’s always recommended to not plant anything near a sewer line. Since roots are always reaching for water sources, it’s possible for a root system to take hold of your sewer line. Roots can grow through concrete and metal, causing a blockage and needing urgent attention.
- Wear and Tear – Over time, your pipes can become old and outdated, causing them to leak and crack. If left unchecked, these cracks can cause serious damage. If your sewer line is old, we definitely recommend installing a new line.
- Temperature Change – As the temperature in the ground changes, your pipes and home will settle. As the ground settles, the pipes can become dislodged, causing problems.
Over the years your sewer line will require regular maintenance to prevent surprise problems from occurring. We recommended having your sewer line checked every two years or so. If you have a septic tank, you should have it inspected more often.
Trust Premier Plumbing and Mechanical for all your Kirkland, WA sewer line needs. Call 425-298-7179 today for a quote.